I love spin class and you should too
I enjoy Spin so much that I am now an instructor. Hoping to motivate people to get to the next level in their fitness. It's a great group fitness class for burning calories and getting fit. Most Spin Classes only go for 45 minutes. So why wouldn't you take 45 minutes from your day and do something for you.
I love Spin because
- you're surrounded by energetic people
- the instructor, along with the music pushes you to limits you didn't think you were capable of
- you lean out your legs and get an even better 'behind'
- before you know it - the class has finished!
- you burn bulk calories and get your heart pumping
- no one is looking at you, they're all focusing on the workout
- you go at your own pace, so no matter your fitness level, you can take a spin class
- it's low impact - for those with sore joints
- you notice a difference in your fitness every time you take a spin class
- you leave feeling like you accomplished something GREAT
It's also helped me in my running capability. I feel stronger in my lower body than I ever have. Because I am mixing it up in my routine, from running, spin classes, weight sessions, abdominals. I am working more muscle groups. Achieving fitness all round.
I LOVE IT