Easy and Healthy Coconut, Blueberry and Cinnamon Ice Cream
Another Ice (S)cream Recipe :) No refined sugar and a great snack for children.
I too, am enjoying the home made ice cream so much at the moment that I need to make some every few days. Tried a new one yesterday and it tasted so good. It's also incredibly simple. You only need a food processor and 5 minutes.
Summer in Perth has been very odd for the last few weeks. Cold enough to wear a jumper 2 weeks ago, thunderstorm from no where yesterday and today it's beach beautiful weather. Sunscreen on, hats on, feet in the paddle pool. I need an ice cream. This was perfecto.
I used 10 paper cups and 10 paddle pop sticks for these. They stand up in the freezer, are easy to remove and do look cute if you want to entertain.
- 3 medium frozen bananas
- 1 can quality organic coconut cream
- 1 cup full fat greek yoghurt
- 1 cup blue berries
- 2 tsp cinnamon
1. Add everything to food processor and blitz until smooth.
2. Pour into paper cups (I used a small ladle)
3. Pop in freezer. After 20 minutes, push paddle pops into the centre of each cup.
4. Leave in the freezer for 2 hours.